Zift set to deliver higher-touch partner support by acquiring Elastic Grid
– True end-to-end Enterprise Channel Management (integrated technology, strategic insight and support services for channel sales, marketing and operations) via a single powerful platform, Zift Channel as a Service
– An expanded global footprint with a larger APAC presence and global in-country support
– Unrivaled channel technology, services, expertise, thought leadership and best practices
– World-class Creative Services with 20 years’ experience developing campaigns that get results
– 2B+ combined data points and partner transactions from the largest global partner ecosystem for use in fine tuning demand generation, partner programs and campaigns for more ROI
– Scalability to choose the right solutions for any size organization
– Service-level flexibility: From true self-service to high-touch, hands-on Concierge-level support for partners (You Pick: “I’ll do it myself. Do it with me. Do it for me.”)
With this acquisition, Zift furthers its commitment to delivering the very best technology, services, and support to drive real channel success for customers — and solidifies its position as a forward-thinking channel marketplace leader.
– Gordon Rapkin, CEO of Zift Solutions
Elastic Grid’s primary focus and resources align with Zift’s vision and mission to provide the fully integrated solutions, services and expertise channel leaders need to deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more channel revenue.
– Cameron Avery, Founder & CEO, Elastic Grid